May 4, 2017

KAO MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask Review


DSC_0018-2
Looking at the computer screen for long hours cause the eyes to feel tired easily. Especially in this world of technology, many factors affects the eye health. KAO MegRhythm is a product from Japan that helps relieve tired eyes. 

I have been seeing many people rave about the Steam Eye Mask and finally gotten around to try it. KAO MegRhythm is available in 5 different scents with different functions which are:
  • Unscented: De-stress, relaxes and brightens up tired eyes
  • Lavender-Sage: Calms and relaxes your senses
  • Fresh Rose: Soothes and brightens your mood
  • Yuzu: Refreshes and calms your senses
  • Chamomile-ginger scent: Reduces and relieves stress

DSC_5973-2
One box contains 5 pieces of sheet eye mask and it is secured in a packet individually.


DSC_5975-2
Once opened, the steam eye mask will immediately start to heat up on its own! The patterned area is to be faced on the outer part. The design or pattern of the product can be improved indefinitely but can be overlooked for the time being as the function is good!


DSC_5976-2
This white area is to face inwards. The holes are the ear strap, so that you can secure the eye mask accordingly.


DSC_5986-2
So far, I have only tried the Lavender-Sage scented steam eye mask. Initially, I wasn't a fan of the scent. However after putting it on and relaxing, the scent did not bother me much anymore. In fact, it actually calms me down and I can sleep better as I have been having sleep issues as of late due to work stress. If you are not a fan of artificial scents then just go for the unscented one. The warm sensation plus steam dispersed helps to sooth my eyes and keeps me calm.

Personally I love to use the steam eye mask before bedtime as once I put on the eye mask, I won't feel the urge to play with my phone if I am unable to sleep. It definitely helps in making me feel well rested the next day :)

KAO MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask can also be used during power naps at work and while traveling on the plane! This came just in time where I can definitely use this during my long flight in June.


DSC_5971-2
KAO MegRhythm is available for purchase online at Lazada, 11street and Lmall. It is also available in-store at Aeon Wellness and Watsons nationwide. For more updates on KAO MegRhythm, visit their FB Page at: http://www.facebook.com/megrhythm.my

You can also receive a free sample (one piece) to test it out before purchasing! Just head over to http://web.kao.com/my/megrhythm/sample-request.html now :)

#MegRhythmMY #RelaxRefreshRelieve #AeonWellness #Watsons

1 comment :

  1. Blue Titanium | titanium-arts.com
    Blue nipple piercing jewelry titanium titanium stone stone titanium scissors stone t fal titanium pan stones that have been carefully titanium dab nail carefully selected for making the most desirable stone stones you titanium trim as seen on tv are going to find.

    ReplyDelete