May 23, 2016

The Butterfly's Project x Althea - Bake & Shop Party


 photo DSC_1947-2.jpg
Time flies! It doesn't seem like too long ago when I first attended the first ever tea party hosted by The Butterfly Project Malaysia. Now, it is already the 3rd year anniversary of The Butterfly Project and the community has expanded ever since! :)

In conjunction with the 3rd year anniversary, The Butterfly Project collaborated with Althea to host the Bake & Shop Party which was held at Delectable by Su in Glasshouse Seputeh.

 photo DSC_1931-2.jpg
Upon registration, I was greeted with many familiar faces and some new faces. The place was filled with mouthwatering finger food and delicately decorated desserts that looks too pretty to be eaten!

 photo DSC_1940-2.jpg
Check out that chocolate fountain!

 photo DSC_1957-2.jpg
We started off with the BB Cushion deco session where each of us was given adorable mini parts of various shapes and sizes.

 photo DSC_1978-2.jpg
Our sifu, Yumi guided us on the decoration for the BB Cushion cause she is damn good at this kind of things! 

 photo DSC_1984-2.jpg
Making progress on my cushion decoration

Unfortunately I accidentally destroyed it after trying to fit it into the box *sob*

 photo DSC_2005-2.jpg
Decorated BB Cushion by other bloggers

Honestly, I do not have creativity in decorating cute things like these. Our table (Janice, Choulyin, Kahmon & myself) won the BB Cushion Deco contest with the guide of Yumi. Thank you sifu! Hahaha...

 photo DSC_1987-2.jpg
After that, it was shopping time! All of us bloggers were given RM150 worth of credit to shop on Althea. It was fun watching other people decide what they should get as there were so many items under Althea that looks so attractive. It was tempting to just click and purchase everything.

A photo posted by Li Chuen (@lichuen) on

I purchased the Missha Treatment Essence & Guerisson-9 Complex Cream which arrive within 10 days to my doorstep! These two items are my favourite product which I have been wanting to restock as I have finished using them recently. Shopping on Althea made it super handy! 

 photo IMG_20160430_151608.jpg
It was definitely a fun-filled afternoon for me as during the first half of the day I was pretty stressed out due to work related stuff. Seeing familiar faces and being at the event definitely lifted my mood for the rest of the weekend.

 photo collage2.png
With Janice, Choulyin, Yumi & Kahmon

 photo collage.png
Long time no see Miriam, Aliza, Nicole, Kelly, Rane & Leona! :)

 photo Tammy.jpg
Photo with Tammy after ages of not seeing her!

No comments :

Post a Comment